Holiday 2020 Gift Guide


Looking for the perfect gift? I've picked out some of my favorite beauty products to help you find something great for that special someone. 

As a Seint Artist I can color match you for the perfect combination of highlight, contour, and lip + cheek shades for you or whoever you are buying for. However, to make buying a gift even easier, I've only included items that don't require a color match. 

And just for a little fun, I found pictures of my husband and I from our past Christmases together


Christmas 2019
Pregnant with Lizzie


Gifts Under $25

Perfector Sponge $13

Lip + Cheek single $14

Lip Conditioner $16

Brow Wax $18

Ghost Oil $18

Leave in Mist $18

Ghost Prep $18

Lip Scrub $20

Solid Perfume $22

Forget Frizz Kit $25


Christmas 2018
In Oregon with my family


Gifts Under $50

Setting Spray $29

Illuminator Collection $34

Blend Brush $36

Hydrating Mask 16 oz $36

Bronzer Bundle $42

Small Custom Kit $43




Christmas 2017
Our first Christmas as a married couple


Gifts Under $75






Christmas 2016
This was actually a few weeks before Christmas when Kevin flew out to propose


Gifts $75 and Over







Comments

Popular Posts