Hair Care Routine

With so many hair care products out there, it can be difficult to know what you really need to keep your hair healthy and beautiful. I will always recommend professional hair care products over drugstore because I know professional products work the best. But I also know that professional products can be expensive, which is why I'm totally crushing over Verb. Verb is an Austin born hair care and styling brand. I've used a lot of their products and I love the fact that it's high quality product at a reasonable price ($16 each).



The other great thing about Verb, is it only uses good stuff. You don't have to worry about putting anything nasty on your hair because they never put it in their products. I've listed my absolute favorite hair care products from Verb and why I love to use them.

volume shampoo | 12 fl oz

SHAMPOO:

This one is kind of a no brainer. You need to clean your hair to get rid of oil, sweat, dirt, and product. My favorite is the Volume Shampoo from Verb. Most volume shampoos dry out your hair, but this one gives my hair the grit it needs for volume without feeling dry. What I really love about any of the Verb shampoos, is that my hair actually feels clean afterwards. There's no icky build up feel.

volume conditioner | 12 fl oz

CONDITIONER:

Conditioner leaves your hair feeling soft and looking shiny. I really love the Volume Conditioner from Verb. It's lightweight so it doesn't weigh my hair down, but it's also really conditioning so my hair feels soft and detangled. It's kind of like a magical hair cream.

ghost oilâ„¢ | 2 fl oz

OIL:

If the ends of my hair are a little dry, or I have a lot of frizz, I like to use a lightweight oil, like the Ghost Oil from Verb. You can use it on wet or dry hair. I like to use a pump on wet hair before blow drying and 1/2 a pump after I'm done styling to add extra shine and frizz control. I only use 1/2 a pump on dry hair so I don't get too greasy. If you have thick hair, or longer hair, you can always use more.

dry shampoo | 2 oz dry shampoo dark | 4.5 oz

DRY SHAMPOO:

It's no secret I love dry shampoo. If I can extend the life of my style by a few days and save myself some time in the future, I will. I really like the Verb Dry Shampoo. I use the powder version at night to prevent oil buildup, and then I use the aerosol version in Dark in the morning to freshen up and deodorize.

What are your go to hair care products?

Product images came from Verb's website

Comments

Popular Posts